Thursday, August 17, 2006

5

5 years ago I was:

15 years old..

still a very teenagy guai guai sec 3 girl who tacks in her uniform, combs her mushroom hair nicely and very much involved in GB. =) & erm~ very round!! lol..




5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolates!!

2. Fries!!

3. Potato Wedges

4. Fish/Sotong balls

5. cream of mushroom!!



5 Songs I Know All The Lyrics:


1. I want it that way (basicially, all bsb songs)


2. 简单爱


3. The hardest thing


4. i drive myself crazy


5. happy ending



5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:


1. giving it to my family


2. a house


3. shopping sprees!!


4. save for the future


5. donations



5 places I would run away to:


1. home sweet home


2. popo's hse


3. kinokuyina


4. hmv


5. bugis/ marina square (my new haven)



5 things I WILL NEVER wear:


1. fairly tight clothings


2. sleeveless


3. bright pink


4. lacey princessy stuff


5. emo gothic stuff



5 bad habits:


1. too outspoken


2. being over-ly crazy or high


3. spendthift


4. spoilt kid


5. can't learn to say no...



5 biggest joys:


1. awesome family


2. great friends


3. gb


4. new experiences


5. hard work pay offs



5 famous people I would date:


1. tsuyoshi domoto


2. Matsumoto Jun


3. 小猪


4. Masahiro Motoki


5. 王仁甫



no taggies.


=)


if u wanna do it,


u know the procedure.

No comments: